Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day and More..

I guess I'm on a bi-weekly update these days...so, here are a few tidbits along with pictures.

Ethan:
*I was very proud of him today, he did some errands with me and our last stop was @ Goodwill to donate some of our unsold items from our garage sale. He thought he was going to be getting out of the car with me, so took off his belt (which I didn't know). When I started to pull away, he brought it to my attention that he didn't have his belt on. Such a big boy!
*At our garage sale this weekend, he let me know each time someone came and bought something, that he 'wished that they wouldn't take those things'.. He's very attached to things it seems (reminds me of his Uncle Adam). :-)

Carter:
*Seems to understand 'dance'...everytime I said, 'dance, dance' this weekend..he's start bending his knees and going up and down.
*Might be trying to say 'ba ba' and 'da da' these days??

Get together with my high school friends...this is MOST of the kiddos. Lovin' all the smaller kids playing together. Age range is 4 months to 14 months here.

Ethan taking his Saturday nap in his tent - a special treat!

A rare mid-week visit from Grandma and Grandpa Hughes, talked into staying a bit longer for a bedtime story.

Mother's Day Weekend fun - with my two favorite little boys!


Ethan practicing his t-ball skills

My boys helping me do some yard work for Mother's Day


Cute little boy smile


An attempt at a nice picture @ Ihop for breakfast


1 comment:

Adam said...

That's right, never get rid of anything! Glad to see the boys are doing so well, and that Mom and Dad got to play with them!

~Adam the Great